Show employees that you care.
What is an internal video?
An internal video is produced with the purpose of sharing vital messages and creating consistency across offices and employees.
Is it for you?
- If you want to establish a personal connection with your employees.
- If you want to avoid confusion by creating an easy-to-understand breakdown of changes or new initiatives in your company or organization.
- If you want to create a connection between upper management and the workforce with short video interviews featuring the CEO or other executives.
- If you want to have training videos that provide quality and consistency.
- If you want to have a video that is produced for the purpose of communicating externally too you can check Corporate Video.
Benefits of internal videos:
- Videos work better than other traditional communication methods like emails.
- Building a feeling of openness.
- Saving Time.